Sale / PriceAll
- Courrèges Contrast-panel patent faux-leather jacketArnaud Vaillant and Sébastien Meyer continue their revival of Courrèges with this black patent faux-leather jacket. It's crafted in France with a stand collar and contrasting cream shoulder, sleeve and cuff panels, and is complete with a black satin lining for a seamless silhouette. Throw it over a contemporary day look think a graphic knit and asymmetric skirt.
- Courrèges Stand-collar patent faux-leather jacketArnaud Vaillant and Sébastien Meyer look to Courrèges's archive to craft the cool, retro-tinged pieces in the Resort 2017 collection. This ivory jacket is made from a creased-effect patent faux-leather to a slim-fitting silhouette and detailed with a stand collar and push-stud fastenings that are evocative of the label's 1960s designs. Team it with patterned trousers for the most contemporary take.
- Courrèges Layered cotton-drill parkaCourrègess padded black cotton-drill parka is finished with a detachable high-shine faux-leather hood and quilted sleeve overlay to subtly reference the labels space-age 1960s-inspired aesthetic for AW16. A curly white shearling collar lining provides added warmth. Keep the rest of your look slick with tonal separates.
- Courreges JacketA cropped Courreges jacket with a leather-like feel. Embossing accents the front, and glossy snaps close the placket, hem, and cuffs. Long sleeves. Fabric: Matte, coated weave. Shell: 69% cotton/31% polyurethane. Lining: 52% acetate/48% cupro. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Courreges Double Pocket SweaterAn oversized Courreges sweatshirt, detailed with coated trim at the front pockets. A matching appliqué logo patch details the back. Ribbed edges. Dropped shoulder seams and long sleeves. Fabric: Fleece. Shell: 100% cotton. Trim: 57% cotton/43% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in Portugal.
- Courrèges Contrast-panel button-through dressFrench heritage brand Courrèges makes a triumphant comeback for SS16, and this cobalt patent-leather effect dress was a star of the runway. The sharp, boxy shape is accented with black cotton-twill sleeves and glossy white pocket trims, and fastens with futuristic silver-tone press studs. Amp up the cool 1960s feel with bare legs and polished flats.
- Courrèges Faux-leather bodice and hound's-tooth wool dressCourrègess mini dress perfectly encapsulates a chic, 1960s-inspired aesthetic. This figure-skimming style is comprised of a light-pink faux-leather bodice and tonal-grey hounds-tooth wool skirt the subtle front slit ensures ease of movement. Layer it over a roll-neck sweater.
- Courrèges Stand-collar patent faux-leather jacketFrench label Courrèges's modernist aesthetic was honed in the 1960s, and pieces like this creased black faux patent-leather jacket still exude a retro feel. It's crafted to a boxy, cropped silhouette with a high stand collar, and finished with round push-stud fastenings and a cut-out white designer logo. Wear it to sharpen a slim-fitting knit and straight-leg trousers by day.
- Courrèges Belted stretch cotton jacketLifted with retro nuances, this khaki-green Courrèges jacket will add an effortlessly cool slant to your look . It's crafted from mid-weight stretch cotton to a slim-fitting silhouette that's punctuated with a sharp collar, waist-cinching self-tie belt, and silver-tone studs at the front and sleeves. Try it with flared jeans for heightened impact.
- Courrèges Hound's-tooth notch-lapel wool jacketCourrègess khaki-green jacket was revealed on the labels AW16 runway worn with the matching trousers. Its expertly tailored from hounds-tooth wool for a loose silhouette, and finished with lightly padded shoulders and a row of buttons for sharp definition. Keep the black faux-leather lapels in focus with hair tucked neatly behind the ears.
- Courrèges Hounds-tooth slim-leg wool trousersHeritage fabrics are a key look for AW16. Courrègess khaki-green trousers are crafted from hounds-tooth wool for a classic slim fit, and accentuated by a black faux-leather waistband and pressed pleats. Emulate the runway styling with the coordinating jacket.
- Courreges Monochrome Diamond Check Cut-Out DressCourreges ’ iconic mod shapes get a modern-day lift at the hands of Sebastien Meyer and Arnaud Vaillant. Trust this sleeveless monochrome diamond check dress with cut-out detail to strike a retro, go-faster tone. Layer over a simple white long sleeved body and finish off with spacey metallic ankle boots. Black and white 60's mini dress with cut-out accents. Soft brushed wool in diamond check pattern. High square neckline. Sleeveless. Dart insert bust. Diamond cut-out at centre front and reverse. Concealed zip fastening at centre back. Hook and eye. Fully lined. 75% laine wool, 25% polyamide. Lining: 67% polyester, 33% viscose. Dry clean only. Made in France.
- Courreges Khaki Ribbed Knit DressFrench designer Courrèges is renowned for its streamlined silhouettes referencing the stylish decade of the 60s. Fall in love with this khaki ribbed knit maxi dress that flatters your figure in all the right places. Adopt a minimalist approach with a pair of pointed loafers. Khaki bodycon maxi dress. Soft ribbed merino wool knit with extra stretch. Crew neck. Embroidered logo detail. Long sleeves. Woven cuffs. Woven panel hem. 100% merino wool. Dry clean only. Made in Portugal.